- Ingredients & Feeding Guide
- Guaranteed Analysis & Calories
Brothers new High Protein Biscuit Treats are uniquely and especially nutritious.
1) They are a balanced and complete source of nutrition, a rare distinction in the world of dog treats
2) They are High Protein with up to 4 times more protein content (at 30% to 36%) than normal treats. Brothers gives you real value for your dollar and your dog gets a treat that appeals far more to it’s primordial desire for meat protein, and lots of it.
3) They are free of any and all forms of corn, wheat, grain, white and sweet potatoes, soy, and sugar in any form. They are full of high quality, animal sourced protein.
4) Feeding Brothers H.P. Biscuit Treats has the added benefit of avoiding most of the unfortunate episodes of loose stool or diarrhea that often result from feeding one too many treats that are nutritionally unbalanced or out of sync with your dogs’ normal diet.
5) Especially beneficial for dogs who have shown a tendency toward a sensitive stomach or GI tract.
6) Wonderful for training puppies who are much more in need of high quality animal protein to build and maintain a healthy body than the standard low protein, high carbohydrate treats on the market.
7) Especially good for older dogs who need more protein as they age and their system becomes less efficient at assimilating protein, contrary to a common misconception that they should get less protein as they get older.
8) Perfect for all dogs because it's a high quality treat that tastes extremely good and is extremely good for them.
INGREDIENTS: Goat meal, Whole Eggs dried, Turkey meal, cassava/tapioca, peas, pea starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Liver dried, pumpkin, ground flaxseed, alfalfa, carrots, potassium chloride, sea salt, choline chloride, Whole Cell Algae dried (pure source of Omega 3 DHA), Mixed Tocopherals (a source of Vitamin E), Rosemary extract, Green tea extract, Prebiotic (organic, long chain Inulin), vegetable pomace (carrots, celery, beets , parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach), cranberry pomace, Lysine HCL, DL-Methionine, Lecithin, Taurine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, folic acid, biotin, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C activity), zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine.
Crude protein, min 31.00%
Crude fat, min 16.00%
Crude fiber, max 2.43%
Moisture, max 10.00%
Vitamin E, min 200 IU/kg
Vitamin C, min.100 mg/kg
Omega 6, min. 2.50%*
Omega 3, min. 0.65%*
Omega 3 DHA, min 0.04%*
Taurine, min 0.0625%*
Inulin, FOS 0.10%*
Encapsulated Probiotics @
4,000,000 cfu/gram food*
Enzymes (Lipase, Protease,
Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase,
Hemicellulase) 10 FCC DU/g*
*Not recognized as essential
in AAFCO Nutrient Profiles.
CALORIES: (M.E. Calculated) 3,640 kcal/kg 400 kcal/cup
Nutritionally complete and balanced, Brothers Complete® Turkey & Egg is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.