- Ingredients & Guaranteed Analysis
- Guaranteed Analysis
There are approximately 90 to 100 High Protein Biscuit Treats in each one pound bag. They are crunchy, wholesome, nutritionally balanced, and extremely tasty to dogs thanks to protein content between 30% and 36% that is over 90% derrived from animal protein. It's another product from Brothers that is ultra premium, ultra healthy, and high value that your dog will love.
Brothers new HIGH PROTEIN BISCUIT TREATS
- Treats as healthy as the Brothers Complete dog food they eat -
1) Brothers H.P. Biscuit Treats are unique in that they are a high protein, completely balanced source of nutrition.
2) They are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles for all life stages.
3) In Brothers H.P. Bircuit Treats there is ABSOLUTELY NO: GMO, grain, corn, wheat, white potato, sweet potato, soy, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, hormones, anti-biotics, or synthetic chemical preservatives (BHA, BHT, or Ethoxyquin).
4) The average biscuit treat in the market has a protein content of about 8%. Brothers biscuits have a protein content (on a dry matter basis) of between 32 and 40% that is over 90% animal sourced protein, rather than from plant sources.
5) Feeding Brothers H.P. Biscuit Treats has the added benefit of avoiding most, if not all, episodes of loose stool or diarrhea that often result from feeding one too many treats that are nutritionally unbalanced or out of sync with your dogs’ normal diet.
6) Nutritionally balanced Brothers Treats are well tollerated by dogs who have shown a tendency toward a sensitive stomach or GI tract.
7) Our high protein treats are wonderful for training puppies who are much more in need of high quality animal protein to build and maintain a healthy body rather than the standard low protein, high carbohydrate treats on the market.
8) Especially good for older dogs who need more protein as they age and their system becomes less efficient at metabolizing protein (contrary to a common misconception that they should get less protein as they get older).
9) Enjoyed by all dogs because it's a high quality, high protein treat that tastes extremely good and is extremely good for them.
INGREDIENTS: Goat meal, dried Whole Eggs, Turkey meal, cassava/tapioca, pea flour, pea starch, chicken fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols), Chicken Liver dried, pumpkin, ground flaxseed, alfalfa, carrots, potassium chloride, sea salt, choline chloride, Whole Cell Algae dried (pure source of Omega 3 DHA), Rosemary extract, Green tea extract, Prebiotic (organic, long chain Inulin), carrots, celery, beets , parsley, lettuce, watercress, spinach, cranberries, Lysine HCL, DL-Methionine, Lecithin, Taurine, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, niacin, folic acid, biotin, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, L-ascorbyl 2-polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C activity), zinc proteinate, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, Vitamin B12, L-Carnitine.
Nutritionally complete and balanced, Brothers Complete® Turkey & Egg is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.